From Sanctuary Shard
RPCSS is a web-based game tool that simulates the land-based war between kingdoms and other noble houses. RPCSS stands for Role-Play Conquest Simulation System and can be played by the leaders of Sanctuary's guilds to move in-world champ spawn armies, manage a treasury, go to war, make allies and spy on their enemies. This is the current beta version of RPCSS, and is the first version to be integrated into Ultima Online. The alpha edition was play tested on Second Life for six months, and introduced some of the most dynamic and intense conflict role-play Mith and I have ever had the fortune of participating in.
RPCSS allows a completely player-run storyline to be implemented fairly and efficiently without the need for seers, and without the fear of favoritism or cheating. In short, world domination can happen using RPCSS. It will take strategy and the ability to build allies via role-play. But the bar has truly been raised.
- Introduction (RPCSS)
- RPCSS will forever change the way we role-play. Never before has the UO RP community had access to this type of tool. Many shards have tried to implement the concept using dice rules and staff. RPCSS takes this to an entirely new level that is fair, immersive and timely. Read More ..
- Overview (RPCSS)
- This article is intended to serve as a detailed overview of how RPCSS is suppose to work in design for those who are trying to wrap their head around the concept. For those of you who prefer to listen, a pod cast of this article is available. Further details can be found in the RPCSS category on the Wiki, as well as on the RPCSS Manual page, also on the wiki. Read More ..
- Q&A (RPCSS)
- RPCSS is a complex concept for new players to grasp. It is actually a very easy system to use, but because it is something almost completely new to MMORPG role-play communities it can take some time to digest. We try and keep a list of commonly asked questions and their answers update. Read More ..
- Status (RPCSS)
- This page is for house leaders and those who are interested in becoming house leaders. It contains a running list of information that Lara has provided. Read More ..
- Manual (RPCSS)
- The RPCSS User Manual is separate from the in-game user manual because RPCSS is a separate system that is accessed via the web, not from with in UO. Read More ..
- NPC House (RPCSS)
- If you are interested in playing RPCSS but do not feel you have the time to devote to running a guild, I have need of players interested in running NPC Houses. Read More ..
- Resources (RPCSS)
- It is our intention to implement in-game resource nodes which may be controlled via RPCSS. The kingdom pages provide some general fictional ideas as to what types of imports and exports are traditional for each of the kingdoms. Advanced in-game resources, such as magical ores, may eventually be claimed by different RPCSS player teams, thereby restricting player access to these resources. Read More ...
- RPCSS Army Units
- RPCSS has three types of generic human-form units, infantry, knights and seige equipment. RPCSS will be connected to UO to spawn these army units in-game as mobs, functioning as champ spawns. We are unable to customize spawns, at this time, and Noble House leaders are expected to make use of these three units without any modification. Read More ..