From Sanctuary Shard
Muster is how you recruit infantry, knights and seige equipment. Mustering is a complex process and should be reviewed carefully here.
- The RP of it
- Just because you have men at arms at home with their families, knights off in the tourney circuit, or siege weapons in storage, dinna mean you can start a war right away. Ya gots to put the call out to them, so they know tis time to get their arses back to work. But mind me now, you can only muster at a castle, a stronghold or your homelands, ya can't go mustering men in the middle of a farm field, roight?! Next, yew better have one of your army officers waiting around to get them men settled or they may just wander off."
- Select Warlord from the left hand menu bar.
- Select Muster from New Action.
- Press and hold your mouse to move your screen around until you find your home hex.
- Select the type of unit you wish to muster.
- Click the fortification hex you wish to must from
- If you selected a valid hex you will then be able to submit action.
- Finally, click on Dashboard on the top left of the screen to reset the map. You will have to do this before trying to issue another command.
- About Mustering
- Mustering costs muster points: Infantry is 1, Knights are 2 and Seige Equipment is 2.
- You get 2 muster point for every stronghold you control, plus 3 points for every castle you control.
- You can only muster ONE unit of Infantry, Knights or Seige Equipment PER fortified hex.
- You can not muster into a hex that is only arable land (+Populated) or wilderness.
- You must have an army with available unit openings in the hex you wish to muster into. (This will require you to move an army into a homeland, stronghold or castle hex before you muster.)
- Mustering into a hex with no army in it will create a new army if you have room for one.
- If you are marching an army out of a fortified hex you must wait until the completion of the end of turn before mustering a new army into that hex. (You can't move an army out and create a new one in the same turn.)
- Every unit of every army costs 1 gold at End of Turn (RPCSS) -- know your monthly costs!
Reviewed and updated: 12/23/2020.