Borrow Gold (RPCSS)
From Sanctuary Shard
If you get into a situation where you are out of gold you may borrow gold from "the bank".
- The RP of it
- Ain't nobody who has sense put themselves into debt to the Iron Bank. Ask for some or ask for much, in the end if you don't pay them back roight quick, they will own you, your lands, your cattle and your pretty gentry cats."
- You can only borrow gold once per turn.
- Borrowing gold is dangerous, much like a pay day loan. If you can't manage a pay day loan in your real life, don't do it here!
- You can borrow (gold bars) up to 2x your court level in a turn.
- And a maximum (gold bars) up to 10x your court level.
- Interest at a rate of 30% (rounded up) is accrued immediately and then again at every First of the Mount account.
- You must pay 1 gold bar per turn to avoid nasty nasty evil consequences that involve things like Bank Armies invading and such.
- To pay back the bank you will use a "Transfer Gold" action.
- Your current total debt is only displayed on the coin master page, and not visible by any other role.