Raise Court Level (RPCSS)
From Sanctuary Shard
Raising Court Level is one of the most important steps you can take in RPCSS. Raising court level requires you to move armies and occupy hexes.
- The RP of it
- You gots to spend money to make money. It takes gold to hire on tax collectors, bribe court officials, administrative staff, build overseers, engineers, tradesmen and so on. But you can only grow so big afore everyone is stepping all over themselves, so make sure you got the land to grow."
- Select Coin Master from the left hand menu bar.
- Select Raise Court Level from New Action.
- Click Submit to raise court level.
- About Court Level
- Raising your court level costs your current court level in gold bars. It costs 1 gold bar to increase your court level to 2, then 2 to 3, 3 to 4, and so on.
- You can only raise your court level once per turn.
- Your court level cannot exceed the number of hexes you control.
- Wilderness hexes do not count as valid hexes for the purposes of raising court level.
- If you lose a hex your court level will not go down. However, your maximum court level may show as being lower than your current court level. In such a case, you will need to regain hexes thereby raising your maximum court level back up.
Reviewed and updated: 12/23/2020.