Raise Court Level (RPCSS)
From Sanctuary Shard
Raising Court Level is one of the most important steps you can take in RPCSS. Raising court level requires you to move armies and occupy hexes.
- The RP of it
- You gots to spend money to make money. It takes gold to hire on tax collectors, bribe court officials, administrative staff, build overseers, engineers, tradesmen and so on. But you can only grow so big afore everyone is stepping all over themselves, so make sure you got the land to grow."
- Raising your court level costs your current court level in gold bars. It costs 1 gold bar to increase your court level to 2, then 2 to 3, 3 to 4, and so on.
- You can only raise your court level once per turn.
- Your court level cannot exceed the number of hexes you control. Wilderness hexes do not count.
- If you lose a hex your court level will not go down. However, your maximum court level may show as being lower than your current court level. In such a case, you will need to regain hexes thereby raising your maximum court level back up.