From Sanctuary Shard
The SanctuaryClient is based on ClassicUO, a third-party client for Ultima Online that can be configured to run at a variety of UO Client versions, including High Seas. We have renamed the client to SanctuaryClient instead of ClassicUO because it was confusing our players and we have made custom modifications for Sanctuary. We will be using the SanctuaryClient instead of the public High Sea's client. However, if you experience difficulties setting up the SanctuaryClient, High Seas will work. Please go to the troubleshooting page.
- New Client Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting tips for setting up the new client, as well as where to go for advanced help. Read Me ..
- Other UO Tools & Clients
- Wondering about other UO tools and clients, this page answers some of those questions. Read Me ..
- SanctuaryClient Primary Interface
- The custom Sanctuary Client offers a variety of new features including a map size world map and zoom options. Read Me ..
- SanctuaryClient Options
- Just like the OSI Client, there is an options tab off the paperdoll that sets up how the client works. Read Me ..
- SanctuaryClient Razor
- The Sanctuary Client for windows has Razor built in, which means it launches when the game client launches. There is no razor for eithr Mac or Linux. Read Me ..
Credit where credit is due! The ClassicUO client is wonderful and we are deeply appreciative of their efforts and will continue to support them with both donations and development assistance where possible. We have renamed their client for two reasons.
- For the purpose of reducing confusion: Our players kept getting confused between the third-party ClassicUO client and The Classic Client from public Ultima Online.
- To distinguish the fact that we have customized the ClassicUO client for our own purposes so that those who normally use the ClassicUO client know our version is slightly different.
The renaming is not an attempt, by any means, to claim ownership of their developmental work.