From Sanctuary Shard
Parrying is used to block melee blows or archery shots from opponents.
Parry is activated passively by having a shield equipped or by using a two-headed weapon with Precision.
- If an attack is Succesful parried the character takes no damage.
- With a shield equipped there is poison chance by reduced by 20%. (CC 6.20)
- If parry skill is greater then magic resist effective resist skill equals (Parry + Resist /2 ). A sheild must be equipped. (CC 6.20)
- When hit for max MELEE damage by a mob there is an additional 20% reduction on incoming damage if the player has 100 skill and a sheild equipped. (CC 6.20)
- A shield adds to your AR value which raises your Hit Points as a function of Armor.
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.