Talk:Estate Details (RPCSS)
From Sanctuary Shard
Until such time as we have scripted resources, the estate owners have generally agreed to this guideline for role-playing exports. This is optional.
Each estate should choose one food export, one necessary export, and one luxury export and those would be their main kingdom/region exports. Make choices that fit your location and culture. DM Lara with your 3 choices and she'll save the list to the staff boards.
Trade should take some RP effort, such as an RP post, or an ingame event. If you wish to do an ingame event then contact staff to arrange it. If you wish to do a post on the News and Rumors board, then DM Lara to get a random roll on the outcome.
The following designs are planned for 2021.
- You will be able to go to the mainland, Cuiviénen, and using a sextant establish an estate. This process will place an estate stone, ask you to name your estate, and create a team for you in RPCSS where you will manage your estate.
- You will have control over the housing in your hexacre(s).
- You will be able to evict other players living in your hexacre(s) via the estate stone.
- You will get NPC henchmen to take hunting, attack other player armies with, and defend your land.
- You will get bonuses to resources and potentially unique resources.
- You will be able to release BODs to your Quarter Master which when completed will improve your armies initiative.
- You will be able to buy decoration and building upgrades with RPCSS gold bars. Guidelines:
- Much much more