From Sanctuary Shard
Swordsmanship is the skill needed for most of the bladed slasher weapons, including daggers, swords, and polearms.
The swordsmanship skill is used automatically when you attack or defend with a sword-skill weapon equipped. Weapons display their skill required on their float text. A macer's professional title is Swordsman.
- This skill directly benefits from Tactics, Anatomy, Strength and Dex for Weapon damage.
- The Lumberjacking skill does NOT provide any additional bonus for using Axes.
- All special weapon abilities are part of AOS and have been disabled on Sanctuary.
- Poisoning can be used with swords.
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.
- You can train swordsmanship to 120 at a training dummy in Evervale.