From Sanctuary Shard
Just like the OSI Client, there is an options tab off the paperdoll that sets up how the client works.
- Under general, set the Reduce FPS when game is inactive on. This client uses a lot more resources then regular UO, so this option HELPS!
- Turn off Hold Tab for combat.
- Make sure you hit the apply button like 3-4 times to save options.
- Turn off highlight by state unless you like that.
- I like to turn on Objects Alpha Fading
- Under Video turn on enable mouse wheel for in game zooming. (this fixes the weird running if you zoom in.)
- Under Speech I increase the scale speech delay.
- Under experimental, turn on Auto Open Doors. (Note it does not work on portcullis)
- Under Containers: Container scale
- You can have a counter for any item, even non-stackable ones. Turn it on in Options -> Counters. You can add as many rows and columns to your counter list as you want. Drag items into the counter squares to add them. Alt-right click the square to remove an item.
- If you set up in-game counters as described in Tips and Tricks, and the items are inside a container and not in the main level of your backpack (i.e. regs in a pouch in your backpack): if you travel via recall/gate or the ships/wagons, your counters will go to 0 until you open the pouch containing the items. Then it will count correctly.
- In General, you can uncheck "Use standard skills gump" to get a better skills gump that is more like Razor's skill list. It lets you sort skills by name, skill level, and cap to find skills quicker.
- In Fonts, check "Override Game Font" and select "Unicode" so that everything in your journal displays in a normal-looking font rather than UO's scripty font.
- Under General, you can uncheck "Show incoming new mobiles" to cut down on Journal spam.