From Sanctuary Shard
This skill allows you to apply poison potions to one-handed swords, fencing weapons or food.
The Poisoning skill is required to apply poison potions. There are 3 different types of poison potions that can be made by Alchemy.
- You can only apply poisoning to one-handed swords or fencing weapons.
- Every time you hit with a poisoned weapon you have a 50% chance to apply poison to your target.
- The number of uses on a weapon is determined by the level of the poison, the higher the level the fewer the uses.
- If you have less then 80 poisonings and fail the skill check you have a 5% chance of poisoning yourself.
- A player can use an already poisoned weapon without having poison themselves.
- Please note
- Poisoning does not affect any spells including poison or poison field, that was an AOS feature that has never been implemented in Sanctuary.
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.