From Sanctuary Shard
Mace Fighting is the skill needed to use blunt and mace weapons, including staves.
The swordsmanship skill is used automatically when you attack or defend with a mace-skill weapon equipped. Weapons display their skill required on their float text. A macer's professional title is Armsman.
- This skill directly benefits from Tactics, Anatomy, Strength and Dex for Weapon damage.
- All special weapon abilities are part of AOS and have been disabled on Sanctuary.
- Two-Handed Macing weapons deal a crushing blow' which does extra damage to the target.
- Poisoning cannot be used with mace fighting.
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.
- You can train mace fighting to 120 at a training dummy in Evervale.