From Sanctuary Shard
This skill allows a player to hide from other players and mobs.
This skill generally works like Hiding on the UO Public servers. Hiding is necessary for the Stealth skill.
- You get a 100 skill bonus when hiding in your own house or a house you are friended to.
- You can not hide if you are in combat and have line-of-sight to your combatant. When line of sight is not broken you must be at least 8-18 tiles away, the higher your skill the lower the number.
- Hiding is not effected by armor.
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.
- Use the skill to train.