From Sanctuary Shard
Healing allows you to heal close by players with bandages.
Healing lets you restore hit points on yourself or other players by using Bandages. When combined with the Anatomy skill, you will heal more and gain the abilities to cure Poison and Resurrect other players.
- Applying bandages takes time, and your chances of success fall as you take further damage. A higher Healing skill can allow you to ignore outside interference.
- Although similar to the Veterinary skill, healing will not allow you to aid Animals or Monsters.
- Anatomy adds a HP healing bonus to Healing equal to Anatomy/5
- At 60.0 skill in Anatomy and Healing you will be able to cure poison.
- At 80.0 skill in Anatomy and Healing you will be able to resurrect dead players.
- Time to heal is based on your Anatomy and Dexterity. Slip damage also scales based on dexterity.
- Target range is 2 tiles.
- Some used bandages will be returned to you as bloody bandages. They can be washed in water.
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.