From Sanctuary Shard
This skill is a combination of Forensic Evaluation, Arms Lore, Taste Identification and Item Identification. Using "Forensic Evaluation" from the skills menu will use one of these four skills depending on the target.
- This skill works like Forensic Evaluation on UO Guide.
- Magic items show up as unidentified until Forensics is used to identify them.
- This skill works like Arms Lore on UO Guide with some significant exceptions.
- Due to having AOS disabled, Arms Lore (now Forensic Evaluation) is required in order to preform the Wrestling special move Disarm.
- Due to AOS being disabled there is no damage increase bonus to weapons when crafting.
- Due to AOS being disabled there is no bonus to resistance to armor when crafting.
- This skill works like Taste Identification on UO Guide.
- This skill works like Identification on UO Guide with a significant exception:
- Imbuing is currently disabled, so imbuing-related information will not be revealed.
- All other information available by item ID can already be seen when you hover over an item.
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.