From Sanctuary Shard
The Focus skill could be defined as the "Warrior's Meditation Skill."
Focus increases a character's Stamina Regeneration. Since a warrior's swing rate is determined by the amount of stamina he has, the ability to increase the regeneration of that attribute would be highly beneficial on the battlefield.
- Hit Points, Stamina, and Mana have base regeneration "timers".
If you have no skill in Focus, Camping, or Meditation the system assumes you function as if you have 10 points of skill. Please note that camping often has higher base than real due to stats and other skills so you may end up over 10 anyway.
Focus is used both passively and actively. Passive gain happens while in combat. Active regeneration begins when a player is "out of combat" for 5 seconds or when focus is directly used as a skill.
- Active Gain
- Gain 3 stam every 10 seconds for every 10 skill when out of combat or actively focussing.
- Passive Gain
- Gain 3 stam every 10 seconds for every 25 skill when in combat
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.
- Focus is a secondary skill in our skill training system, and many primary skills will train focus along with the primary skill.