From Sanctuary Shard
Evaluating Intelligence is a support skill for Magery.
Evaluate Intelligence is used passively in combination with Magery provides a damage bonus to most of the magery combat spells.
- Pending Design
- To be renamed to Incantation, and the title will become Arcanist.
- Keep these Magery spells as part of Incantation: Night Sight , Magic Trap , Magic Untrap , Magic Lock , Telekinesis , Unlock , Teleport , Incognito - Icon Used, Mark - unless we give to Inscription, Reveal , Gate - unless it stays in the rune books
- Might need to keep dispel
- Uses parchment and Magical Writing Ink as reagents.
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.
- Train by using the skill on a target, otherwise Eval will train along with Magery.