From Sanctuary Shard
Create a secure camp to restore exhaustion and concentration.
Camping can be used to create a secure camp away from hostiles and more quickly regain mana, hit points and stamina. This is an excellent option for players who have very large mana pools or don't have enough meditation.
- Hit Points, Stamina, and Mana have base regeneration "timers".
If you have no skill in Focus, Camping, or Meditation the system assumes you function as if you have 10 points of skill. Please note that camping often has higher base than real due to stats and other skills so you may end up over 10 anyway.
Camping is used both passively and actively. Passive gain happens while in combat. Active regeneration begins when a player is "out of combat" for 5 seconds or when a camp fire is lit. You can get kindling from some trees, but not all, by using a dagger, not an axe.
- Active Gain
- Gain 5 hps every 10 seconds for every 10 skill when out of combat or actively camping.
- Gives a skill bonus to both your own and others camping, focus, and meditation ONLY when a campfire is lit. The bonus is equal to (Your camping - their skill + (your camping/1.4)) /2.
- Passive Gain
- Gain 2 hps every 10 seconds for every 25 skill when in combat.
- Camping GM Bonus
- 100 campfire also proves a regen increase for a period of time that increases passive regen rates for 5 mins
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.
- Train camping by double click kindling.