From Sanctuary Shard
This skill crafts metal armor and weapons.
Use a smithing hammer near an anvil which can be found in a crafting area or most NPC Blacksmith shops. Not all anvils are usable, some are just decorative.
Original UO items such as ringmail, chainmail, plate mail, swords, maces, and axes can be crafted. There are a number of additional custom and Samurai Empire items available.
- Skill Required to Work With Each Ingot Type
- The skill required to craft from special metals equals the skill in Mining it takes to smelt the specific ore.
- Later Expansion Items
- We do not have most of the items and armor released after Samurai Empire.
- Bulk Order Deeds
- Not currently implemented
- Engraving Tool
- We offer an engraving system to allow customization of most crafted items, either by creating a custom name or (at GM skill) a custom .look. Read More ..
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.