From Sanctuary Shard
Archery is the skill needed for all bows and cross-bows.
The archery skill is used automatically when you attack or defend with a bow or cross-bow equipped. Weapons display their skill required on their float text. An archer's professional title is Archer.
- This skill directly benefits from Tactics, Anatomy, Strength and Dex for Weapon damage.
- All special weapon abilities are part of AOS and have been disabled on Sanctuary.
There are two main types of weapons available to practitioners of Archery, bows and crossbows. The former require a good supply of Arrows on hand, while the more technical crossbows fire smaller Bolts at enemies. All of these can be crafted by Bowyers.
Bows are typically slightly faster to fire then crossbows and also usually offer a larger attacking radius. On the other hand, crossbows often pack more punch per bolt and so might be the better choice for a lengthy battle.
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.
- Train archery to 120 at the archery butts in Evervale