From Sanctuary Shard
Anatomy is a necessary support skill for the melee weapon skills and healing.
Anatomy passively increases the damage you deal, passively increases the amount you heal and allows you to actively check the Dexterity and Strength of another player, animal, or monster.
- To Actively use the skill, click your skill icon and select your target you will receive two message; the first gives the targets relative strength and the second gives the targets relative dexterity.
- Anatomy adds a bonus to Weapon damage that is equal to 1% bonus for every 5 points of Anatomy plus 10% at GM.
- Anatomy adds a HP healing bonus to Healing equal to Anatomy/5
- At 60.0 skill in Anatomy and Healing you will be able to cure poison.
- At 80.0 skill in Anatomy and Healing you will be able to resurrect dead players.
- Time to heal is based on your Anatomy and Dexterity.
When combined with Evaluating Intelligence, these two skills can be used to replace Wrestling or other melee skills for defense. Anatomy and Evaluating Intelligence need to add up to 220 to have the equivalent of 120 melee defensive ability. The result of the following formula is capped at 120, so having 120 in both skills does not give a greater benefit.
- Formula: ( Evaluating Intelligence + Anatomy + 20 ) / 2
Skills on Sanctuary use our Grimmwold methods for skill training, including passive gains, 2 min timer activation, no difficulty checks, more than 1300 skill points using a .spec setting, and so on. In addition, you can purchase limited training from NPCs as well as advanced " book skills" both of which are available on Master NPCs. Read More ..
- Low skill levels can be trained by one of the Master NPCs.
- The books for crafting book skills can be purchased at the Master NPCs.
- Activate the skill via macro or skill button and target a creature other than yourself. Training healing will also train Anatomy.